DIRECTV Puerto Rico: Create a new profile prompt
In order to improve the streaming experience through DIRECTV Play, we made some changes that require you to create a new HBO GO profile when you sign in to HBO GO.
To sign in to HBO GO, do the following:
- Do one of the following:
- Computer: Go to HBOGO.com and in the upper-right corner, choose Sign In.
- Phone or tablet: Open the HBO GO app, tap the Menu button, and then tap Sign In.
- Roku: See Sign in on Roku
- Other TV device: See How do I sign in on my TV?
- Enter a new HBO GO ID; this is a unique username for your HBO GO profile. It must be between 3-14 characters and can't include spaces or special characters. If you enter an existing HBO GO ID, you'll see the message 'Username already in use.'
- Enter your email address and ZIP code.
- Choose Create Profile or Save.
Unfortunately, your new profile will not have your old HBO GO settings (such your Continue Watching list, parental controls, and My List).
Can't sign in?
If you have trouble signing in, please see Can't sign in to HBO GO.