Signed Out: We're having trouble verifying your access
Some Xfinity customers are seeing the following HBO GO message on Android phones or tablets:
We're having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV provider.
If you're getting this message, try clearing the cache and data for HBO GO. Here's how:
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Apps (or on older Android versions, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager).
- Find and tap HBO GO in the list of downloaded apps.
- Tap Force Stop.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Storage (or Clear Data) to clear HBO GO app data from your device's memory.
- Tap Clear Cache (if available).
- Open HBO GO and try signing in.
Note Because there are many different versions of the Android OS, the above steps might vary.
If you still can't sign in, please see Can't sign in on Android phone or tablet.