How to navigate HBO GO
When you sign in, you'll see the Home screen, with featured shows and movies.
You can browse categories, such as Series and Movies, as well as curated Collections such as Essential HBO or New Episodes. Some videos might appear in more than one category.
To see episodes for a series, do the following:
- HBOGO.COM: Go to Series > choose a series > choose a season
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Menu button > tap Series > a series > choose a season
- TVs: Choose the Browse icon (squares icon in the upper-right corner), choose Series > a series > choose a season. If you don't see the Browse icon, choose Series from the menu.
You can use Search to quickly find something to watch. You can search for the title of a movie, a series, or an episode, as well as directors and cast members.
Choose the Search icon (the magnifying glass) at the top of the screen, and enter your search text. As you enter each letter, Search displays the closest matches. If there are too many results, enter a few more letters.
Browsing and playing videos
Phone or tablet
- Browse: Tap the Menu button in the upper-left corner, then choose a category such as Series or Movies.
- Play: Tap the video's image.
- Info: Tap the video's title (below the image).
- Browse: Choose a category along the top of the screen.
- Play: Click the Play icon on the video's image.
- Info: Click the video's title or image.
TV and game consoles
- Browse: In the upper-right corner of the screen, choose the Browse icon (the squares). If you don't see the Browse icon, choose a category from the menu on the left of your screen.
- Info and Play: Select a show or movie to see more info, and then choose Play.