My List: Create a list of what you want to watch
My List is a list of shows and movies that you want to watch later. When you find something on HBO GO that you want to watch, you can add it to My List. Then, you can go to My List and watch it anytime.
What happened to Watchlist? We renamed Watchlist to My List. Also, now you can add a series to My List. To learn more, see 'Add something to My List' below.
- How do I add something to My List?
- How do I remove an item from My List?
- Where can I find My List?
- Why are some items missing from My List?
- How do I remove everything from My List?
How do I add something to My List
You can add a movie, an episode, or entire series to My List. Here's how:
- Add a series: Go to Series and then choose the series that you want to add (i.e. Game of Thrones), then choose + Add Series (computer), Add Series to My List (mobile), or + Series to My List (TV).
- Add a movie or episode: Find a movie or an episode that you want to watch, then choose + Add (computer), Add to My List (mobile), or + My List (TV).
Note If you don't see the Add option, make sure you're signed in.
If something has already been added to My List, you'll see an option to remove the item.
Note If you want to watch more than a few episodes, consider adding the series to My List instead of individual episodes. After you add a series to My List, you can quickly pick up watching where you left off. Just go to My List and choose the series.
How do I remove something from My List?
Here's how you can edit My List.
- Computer: Choose the Profile icon in the upper-right corner. Hover your mouse over an item and choose - Remove.
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon, then tap Edit (upper-right corner). Tap the red - button before the item you want to remove. When you're finished, tap Done (upper-right).
- TV: From the Home screen or the menu, choose My List and then choose the item you want to remove. Next choose - My List or - Series from My List.
Where can I find My List?
My List is available when you sign in to HBO GO on any supported device (computer, phone, tablet, or TV). To open My List, do one of the following:
- Computer: Sign in at HBOGO.com, then in the upper-right corner choose the Profile icon.
- Phone or tablet: Open HBO GO, then tap the Profile icon. (Sign in if needed.)
- TV: Open HBO GO and sign in if needed. From the Home screen or the menu, choose My List.
Note If you don't see My List, make sure you're signed in.
My List can include an entire series such as 'Game of Thrones,' or an individual episode such as 'Game of Thrones Sn 6 Ep 6: Blood of My Blood.' If you might watch more than a few episodes, consider adding the series to My List instead of individual episodes.
Why are some items missing from My List?
Shows and movies will remain on My List until you remove them or they're removed from HBO GO. Some movies and shows are available for a limited time due to agreements with programming providers. See also: Why isn't a show or movie available?
To see what's ending soon:
- In HBO GO, choose the Browse icon and go to Collections. Look for a collection with a time frame, such as Last Chance or Ending This Month.
How do I remove everything from My List?
You can remove everything from My List from your computer, phone, or tablet. On your TV, you can only remove individual items. See How do I remove something from My List?
- Computer: Sign in at HBONOW.com. In the upper-right corner, choose the Profile icon and then Clear all.
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon, then tap Edit and then Clear all.
See also: How does Continue Watching work?