AT&T Unlimited wireless plan: How to stream HBO
If you have an AT&T unlimited wireless plan, you can sign in and stream HBO using HBO GO. Here's how:
Already have an AT&T video service?
If you already have an AT&T video service (DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW, or AT&T U-verse TV), do the following:
- Download the HBO GO app or go to HBOGO.com, and then choose Sign In. If you're signing in on a TV, see How do I sign in?
- Choose your TV provider from the list: DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW, or AT&T U-verse TV.
- Enter the username and password for your DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW, or U-verse account. If you don't know your username and password, contact DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW, or U-Verse Support.
- If this is your first time signing in, you'll be prompted to create an HBO GO profile before you can start streaming.
Don't have an AT&T video service?
- Create a DIRECTV NOW account using your AT&T Unlimited Plus plan wireless number. To find out how to do this, see HBO on AT&T Unlimited wireless plans.
- Once you have an account, you can sign in to HBO GO using your DIRECTV NOW account credentials (follow the sign-in steps above and choose DIRECTV NOW as your TV provider).
Stuck or unsure?
If you don't know whether you have AT&T video service, try contacting your TV Provider.
For more information, go to att.com/unlimitedwithhbo.