AT&T Unlimited wireless plan: How to stream HBO
If you have an AT&T unlimited wireless plan, you can sign in to HBO GO (using your AT&T username and password) and stream all of HBO.
Sign in to HBO GO
Already have an AT&T video service?
If you already have an AT&T video service (AT&T TV, AT&T Watch TV, or AT&T U-verse TV), do the following:
- Download the HBO GO app or go to HBOGO.com, and then choose Sign In. If you're signing in on a TV, see How do I sign in on my TV?
- Choose your TV provider from the list: AT&T TV, AT&T Wireless / WatchTV, or AT&T U-verse TV.
- Enter the username and password for your AT&T account. If you don't know your AT&T username or password, contact AT&T TV, AT&T U-verse or AT&T WatchTV.
If this is your first time signing in, you'll be prompted to create an HBO GO profile before you can start streaming.
Don't have an AT&T video service?
- Create an AT&T TV account using your AT&T Unlimited Plus plan wireless number. To find out how to do this, see HBO on AT&T Unlimited wireless plans.
- Once you have an account, you can sign in to HBO GO using your AT&T TV account (follow the sign-in steps above and choose AT&T TV in Step 2).
For more information, go to att.com/unlimitedwithhbo.
Stuck or unsure?
If you don't know whether you have AT&T video service, try contacting your TV Provider.