How to cast HBOGO.com to your TV
You can use Chromecast to cast HBOGO.com to your TV.
Important Chromecast and your computer with HBOGO.com must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
Cast from your computer
Here's how to cast HBOGO.com from your computer to your TV:
- Set up Chromecast on your Android or iOS device (go to Google's Set up your Chromecast device article and choose Android or iPhone & iPad).
- Make sure your Chromecast and your computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the computer, open Chrome and sign in at HBOGO.com.
- Do either of the following:
- In the top right of your Chrome browser, click the Settings button (appears as three dots) and then choose Cast.
- Click the Google Cast button in the upper-right corner of your Chrome browser. If you don't have a Google Cast button, go to Adding the Cast button to the Chrome toolbar.
- Choose the device that you want to cast to.
- Start watching something at HBOGO.com and the video should start playing on your TV.
When you're done casting, choose the Settings button (appears as three dots) and then Cast (or the Google Cast button), and then choose Stop.
For additional help, go to Chromecast Help.