Video stutters or is out of sync with audio on my computer
If videos are stuttering, flashing, or you're having audio sync issues on your computer, try the following troubleshooting steps:
Step 1: Check your Adobe Flash Player version
Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled. To do this, go to Adobe Flash Player Help and choose Check Now.
Step 2: Adjust your Flash Player settings
Adjust your Adobe Flash Player settings by doing the following:
- Sign in to HBOGO.com, start playing a video, and then select Pause.
- Right-click on the paused video, and then select Settings.
- On the Display tab, clear the check box next to Enable hardware acceleration.
- Close the Flash Player Settings window.
Step 3: Clear the Flash Player cache
Clear the Flash Player cache by doing the following:
- Right-click on the paused video again, and then select Global Settings.
- Under Settings Manager, select Website Storage Settings panel.
- Select Delete all sites and, when prompted, select Confirm.
- Close and reopen your browser.
- Go back to HBOGO.com and try playing a video again.
If these steps don't fix the issue, try the steps in the following article: Video frequently buffers on my computer.