Error message: "Error code 03-27-... or 03-37..."
We are aware of intermittent video playback issues on Playstation 3 devices. Our technical support team is currently working with Sony to investigate the issue.
If you're experiencing intermittent video playback issues a slow or inconsistent network connection could be the cause. HBO GO requires a very solid internet connection while streaming video. HBO GO will adjust video quality based on the strength of your network connection.
Other users reported that going back to the main menu, closing the app and reopening resolved the issue. Many issues with the HBO GO app are caused by the app being damaged. The simplest way to remedy issues with HBO GO on your Playstation is to uninstall and reinstall the app.
Please follow the steps below:
- Uninstall the HBO GO app the XMB home menu, go to TV/Video Services.
- Navigate to the HBO GO icon.
- Press the controller’s triangle button, select Delete.
- Select "Yes" and hit the X button.
- Hit the O button to return back to the main screen.
- Reinstall the HBO GO app from the PlayStation Store.
- Re-start the HBO GO app.
- Restart your home networking equipment (Modem & Router).
- Test video playback using a hard wired connection.
- Confirm your connection speed, go to www.speakeasy.net/speedtest.