Chromecast button doesn't appear in HBO GO on iOS
If you're experiencing issues with Chromecast, try the following steps:
- Make sure your Chromecast and your iOS device with HBO GO are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your setup meets the minimum device and software requirements.
- Close all open apps and then restart your iOS device by turning it off for 1-2 minutes and then back on.
- Restart Chromecast by turning it off for 1-2 minutes and then back on.
- Restart your router and modem by turning them off for 1-2 minutes and then back on. Confirm that all devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the HBO GO app.
You can also check for iOS software updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update on your iOS device. You must have iOS 8 or higher.
If you're still having issues with Chromecast, go to Chromecast Help for more help.