Google Cast button doesn't appear in HBO GO on iOS
If you're experiencing issues with Chromecast, try the following steps:
- Make sure your Chromecast and your iOS device with HBO GO are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your setup meets the minimum device and software requirements. Check for iOS software updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update on your iOS device. You must have iOS 8 or higher.
- Close your apps and then restart your phone or tablet.
- Unplug your Chromecast, wait 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
- Unplug the power from your network devices (modem, router, etc.). Reconnect the power to your modem and then your router. Let each device power up before connecting the next.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the HBO GO app.
If you continue to experience issues with Chromecast, go to Chromecast: Troubleshoot an issue.