Error message: "HBO can't connect with the server at this time. Please try again later."
If you're experiencing issues with the HBO GO app on your Xbox One console, follow the steps below:
- Connect the Xbox directly to the TV using an HDMI cable.
- Uninstall the HBO GO app.
- Install Xbox One updates if they're available.
- Remove the HBO GO PlayReady License Store by going to Settings > System Settings > Storage > Memory Unit > Games & Apps > HBO GO > HBO GO PlayReady License Store > DELETE. You may be prompted to confirm deletion.
- Restart your Xbox One console.
- Reinstall the HBO GO app.
- Restart your home networking equipment (router and/or modem)
- Run the Xbox One speed test at Xbox One Streaming Help.
- Test video playback using a hard-wired connection.
For more troubleshooting help, please go to HBO GO app for Xbox One.