Can't sign in to HBO GO on Xbox One
You'll need to have your phone or a computer handy to sign in on your Xbox One. Here's how to sign in:
- Open HBO GO on your Xbox One, and from Welcome choose Sign In.
- Follow these TV sign-in steps.
If you can't sign in, try these steps:
Step 1: Sign-in troubleshooting steps
Try the Sign-in troubleshooting steps. If these steps don't help, here's an additional step to try.
Step 2: Reinstall HBO GO
- Uninstall the HBO GO app.
- Confirm that your Xbox One system software is updated to the latest version (install updates if they're available).
- Restart your Xbox One.
- Reinstall the HBO GO app.
Now try signing in to HBO GO again. If you still can't, try the next step.
Step 3: Restart your Xbox One
If you're still having issues, try restarting your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. The console will turn off. Turn your console back on and you should see a green startup animation. Then install all Xbox One system updates.
Why do I have to sign in again on my Xbox One?
TV providers require subscribers to periodically sign in to HBO GO as a security measure.