No sound when playing videos on Xbox One. How can I fix this?
You can watch HBO GO with Dolby Digital Plus audio on Xbox One. If you're not getting Dolby Digital Plus audio, try the following:
- Make sure your speakers are connected to your Dolby Digital Plus receiver.
- Make sure your HDMI/Optical connectors are plugged in.
- Reverse the ends of the cable or trying using another cable.
If you're still experiencing audio issues, check your audio settings:
- Go to Settings > Display & Sound, scroll to the right and then select HDMI audio.
- Set HDMI audio to 5.1 uncompressed.
- Next, select Bitstream Format and then select Dolby Digital.