Fix Dolby audio issues with HBO GO on Xbox One
You can watch HBO GO with Dolby Digital Plus audio on Xbox One. If you're not getting Dolby Digital Plus audio, try the following:
- Make sure your speakers are connected to your Dolby Digital Plus receiver.
- Make sure your HDMI/Optical connectors are plugged in.
- Reverse the ends of the cable or trying using another cable.
If you're still not getting Dolby Digital audio in HBO GO, check your Xbox One audio settings. Here's how:
- Go to Settings > Display & Sound, scroll to the right and then select HDMI audio.
- Set HDMI audio to 5.1 uncompressed.
- Next, select Bitstream Format and then select Dolby Digital.