Using Chromecast with HBO GO
To use HBO GO with Chromecast, you need the following:
- The HBO GO app on your phone or tablet or HBOGO.com on your computer.
- Latest version of the Google Home app (if using a mobile device).
- Chromecast must be set up and plugged in to your TV and a power outlet.
- Wi-Fi network with a Cast compatible router.
Note Your Chromecast and the device you're casting to must be connected to the same network.
Your phone, tablet, or computer must also meet the following requirements:
- The latest version of Chrome
iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.0 or later
- Android phone or tablet with Android 4.1 or later
See also: How to cast HBO GO to your TV