Using Chromecast with HBO GO
You can use Chromecast to cast HBO GO from your phone, tablet, or computer to your TV. To use HBO GO with Chromecast, you'll need the following:
- An HBO GO app on your phone or tablet or HBOGO.com on your computer.
- Chromecast must be set up and plugged in to both your TV and a power outlet.
- Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n) with a compatible router.
Note: Your Chromecast and the device you're casting to must be connected to the same network.
In addition, your phone, tablet, or computer must meet following requirements:
- The latest version of Chrome.
iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.0 or later.
- Android phone or tablet with Android 4.1 or later.