I receive an error message for every title I try to play. It says "An Error occurred while loading content. Try again later." How can I resolve this?
Other users reported that restarting the device resolved the issue. Go to Settings > General > Restart. If you can't restart your Apple TV because it's unresponsive, try the following:
- Hold down Menu and Down on the Apple Remote for six seconds, and then release when you see the indicator light on the Apple TV blink rapidly.
- Unplug the Apple TV power cord for three seconds, and then plug it back in.
If restarting the device does not resolve the issue please follow all of the steps below:
- Deactivate the HBO GO app
- Clear the cache on the Apple TV (Hold down the Menu button for 10 seconds)
- Power cycle the Apple TV (Power On/Off)
- Perform a factory reset of the Apple TV
- Confirm Apple TV software is up to date (Install available Apple TV software updates)
- Reinstall and reactivate the HBO GO app
- Power cycle your home networking equipment (modem & router)
- Re test video playback using a hard wired connection
- Confirm your connection speed. To check your connection speed, go to www.speakeasy.net/speedtest
It appears that other users are having the same issue with video apps on Apple TV. For detailed information please visit the Apple discussion. Other users reported several possible solutions which include, clearing the cache on the Apple TV (by holding the Menu button down for 10 seconds), changing the DNS settings, and changing the SD/HD video settings. If continue to experience issues after completing the steps, please contact Apple Support for assistance.