'Not in Service Area' message
HBO GO is available only in the United States and certain U.S. territories. If you're located in the one of these areas and you're getting a "Not in Service Area" message, your IP address might be incorrectly identified as being outside of the United States.
Note If you're using a VPN or web proxy, try disabling it so that your IP address is not blocked.
Restart your device and network
To fix this issue, try restarting your devices using the steps below.
- Turn off or unplug the device with HBO GO.
- Unplug the power from your network devices (modem, router, etc.).
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power to your modem and wait for it to connect to the Internet (about a minute).
- Reconnect the power to your router and wait for it to connect to the Internet.
- Turn on the device with HBO GO.
- Sign in to HBO GO and try to play a video.
If you continue to have this issue, contact your broadband or Internet provider.