How does the HBO GO watchlist work?
You can add shows and movies that you'd like to watch in the future to your watchlist. Your watchlist is available when you sign in to HBO GO on any device or on HBOGO.com.
Add an item to your watchlist
- Computer: Hover your mouse over an item and then click + Add.
- Mobile: Tap the title under a show or movie, and then tap Add to Watchlist.
- TV or game console: Choose the item, and then choose Add to Watchlist.
If a show or movie is already on your watchlist, you'll see Remove or Remove from Watchlist. Shows and movies stay on your watchlist until you remove them or they expire.
What you can do from the Watchlist screen
To see what's on your watchlist, go to HBOGO.com and choose Watchlist in the upper-right corner. From your watchlist you can:
- Play an item: Hover your mouse over an item and then click the Play icon.
- Remove an item: Hover over an item and then choose - Remove.
- See more info: Click the item's title.
- Sort your watchlist: Click Newest to Watchlist and then choose a sort order.
- Remove all items: Choose Clear all.
To see what's on your watchlist, tap the Menu button and then tap Watchlist. From your watchlist you can:
- Play an item: Tap an item's thumbnail image.
- Remove an item: Tap Edit in the upper-right corner and then tap - before the item you want to remove.
- See more info: Tap an item's title.
- Remove all items: Tap Edit (upper-right corner) and then tap Clear (upper-left corner).
TV or game console
To see what's on your watchlist, navigate to Watchlist (if you don't see Watchlist, try adding something to your watchlist). Select an item on your watchlist to see more info or choose play.