How does the HBO GO Watchlist work?
You can add shows and movies that you'd like to view in the future to your Watchlist. Your Watchlist is associated with your profile, which means it's available when you sign in to HBO GO on any device or on HBOGO.com.
Add an item to your Watchlist
Adding items to your Watchlist is a little different on different devices and apps.
Hover your mouse over an item and then click + Add.
Tap the title under a show or movie, and then tap Add to Watchlist.
TV or game console
Choose the item, and then choose Add to Watchlist.
Select the show or movie you want to add, then select the (+) icon below it.
If a show or movie is already on your Watchlist, you'll see - Remove or Remove from Watchlist. Episodes and movies stay on your Watchlist until you remove them or they're no longer available on HBO GO. For more information about the availability windows for different items, go to the HBO schedule.
Note You can’t add an entire series to your Watchlist at once. You’ll need to add each episode individually.
What you can do from the Watchlist screen
To see what's on your Watchlist, go to HBOGO.com and click Watchlist in the upper-right corner. From your Watchlist you can:
- Play an item: Hover your mouse over an item and then click the Play icon.
- Remove an item: Hover over an item and then click - Remove.
- See more info: Click the item's title.
- Sort your Watchlist: Click Newest to Watchlist and then choose a sort order.
- Remove all items: Click Clear all.
To see what's on your Watchlist, tap the Menu button and then tap Watchlist. From your Watchlist you can:
- Play an item: Tap an item's thumbnail image.
- Remove an item: Tap Edit in the upper-right corner and then tap the minus sign (-) before the item you want to remove.
- See more info: Tap an item's title.
- Remove an item or all items: Tap Edit and then tap Clear.
TV, game console, or TiVo
To see what's on your Watchlist, navigate to Watchlist (if you don't see the Watchlist option, add a show or movie to your Watchlist to make it appear). Then choose an item on your Watchlist to play it or see more info.