How do I sign up for and sign in to HBO GO?
HBO GO is a free streaming service that’s included with your paid HBO subscription through participating TV providers. If you get HBO as part of your cable or satellite TV package, you may have access to HBO GO.
Does my TV provider support HBO GO?
To see if your TV provider supports HBO GO, download an HBO GO app, select Sign In, and then check the list of TV providers. If your TV provider isn’t listed, then they don’t support HBO GO. HBO would like all of our subscribers to have access to HBO GO. We encourage you to contact your TV provider and tell them you’d like HBO GO to be added to their digital offerings.
Note: Not all TV providers support HBO GO on all devices. To see which devices are supported by your TV provider, go to HBOGO.com/devices and choose your TV provider.
What do I need to sign in to HBO GO?
To sign in to HBO GO, you’ll need two things:
- An HBO subscription through a participating TV provider. If you don't have an HBO subscription, go to HBO.com/order.
- The username and password of your TV provider account (to make sure your TV provider supports HBO GO, see the next section). If you don't know your username and password, contact your TV provider.
Signing in to HBO GO
- Download an HBO GO app, then select Sign In.
- Choose your TV provider or college from the list of providers. If you don't see your TV provider listed, then they don't currently support HBO GO. For more information, see Why doesn't my TV provider offer HBO GO?
- Enter the username and password for your TV provider account. If you don't know your username and password, contact your TV provider.
- Enter an HBO GO ID; this is a unique name for your HBO GO profile. It must be between 3-14 characters and can't include spaces or special characters.
- Enter your email address and ZIP code (these fields are optional).
- Choose Save.
- If you’re on a Connected TV or game console, follow the device-specific instructions to activate your device.
You're ready to start watching HBO GO!
Note: If you have trouble signing in, contact your TV provider.