How do I sign in at HBOGO.com?
Note The HBO GO app is no longer available. To learn more, see I have HBO GO. Do I get HBO Max?
Most HBO subscribers (who previously had access to HBO GO) can sign in to HBO Max with their provider account credentials for no additional cost. Your provider is who you pay for your HBO subscription. For a list of providers that support HBO Max, see HBO Max providers. To find out how to sign in to HBO Max, see Sign in through a TV or mobile provider.
If your provider does not support HBO Max, you can sign in at HBOGO.com for a limited time. Here's how:
- Go to HBOGO.com and in the upper-right corner, choose Sign In.
- Choose your TV provider or college from the list of providers.
- Enter the username and password for your TV provider account. If you don't know your username and password, contact your TV provider.
First time signing in?
Continue with the following steps:
- Enter an HBO GO ID; this is a unique username for your HBO profile (and is not used for signing in). It must be between 3-14 characters and can't include spaces or special characters.
- Enter your email address and ZIP code (these fields are optional).
- Choose Save.
You're ready to start streaming HBO GO!
Note If you can't sign in, please see Can't sign in at HBOGO.com.