How do I sign in to HBO GO?
Note Beginning July 31, 2020, the HBO GO app will no longer be available on most devices. To learn more, see I have HBO GO. Do I get HBO Max?
If you have an HBO subscription through a TV provider, use the following steps to sign in to HBO GO:
- Do one of the following:
- Computer: Go to HBOGO.com and in the upper-right corner, choose Sign In.
- Android phone or tablet: Open the HBO GO app, tap the Profile icon and then tap Sign In.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: See Sign in on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- TV: See How do I sign in on my TV?
First time signing in?
Continue with the following steps:
- Enter an HBO GO ID; this is a unique username for your HBO GO profile (and is not used for signing in). It must be between 3-14 characters and can't include spaces or special characters.
- Enter your email address and ZIP code (these fields are optional).
- Choose Save.
You're ready to start watching HBO GO!
Note If you can't sign in, please see Can't sign in to HBO GO.