PS4 error message: "Error code 04-31-320"
We are aware of intermittent video playback issues on Playstation 4 devices. Our technical support team is currently working with Sony to investigate the issue.
Other users reported that going back to the main menu, closing the app and reopening resolved the issue. Many issues with the HBO GO app are caused by the app being damaged. The simplest way to fix issues with HBO GO on your Playstation is to uninstall and reinstall the app.
Please follow the steps below:
- Uninstall the HBO GO app.
- Restart your home networking equipment (Modem & Router).
- From the XMB home menu, go to TV/Video Services.
- Navigate to the HBO GO icon.
- Press the controller's “Options” button, select “Delete”.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to remove the app.
- Reinstall the HBO GO app from the PlayStation Store.
- Restart the HBO GO app.
- Test video playback using a hard wired connection.
- Confirm your connection speed, go to www.speakeasy.net/speedtest.
If you are experiencing intermittent video playback issues a slow or inconsistent network connection could be the cause. HBO GO requires a minimum connection speed of 3mbps to stream video.