Can't sign in to HBO GO on my computer
The username and password that you sign in to HBO GO with are set by your TV provider. If you can't remember your sign-in information, contact your TV provider. You can change or reset your username or password through your TV provider's website or customer support center. HBO does not have access to this information.
If you're having trouble signing in at HBOGO.com, try the following steps:
Step 1: Sign in to your TV provider's website
Make sure you can sign in on your TV provider's website:
- Go to your TV provider's website and sign in with the username and password for your TV provider account.
- If you can't sign in, contact your TV provider. If you can sign in, try the next step.
Step 2: Supported browser with Flash?
- Make sure you're using a supported browser. List of supported browsers
- Check to make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. To do this, go to Adobe Flash Player Help and choose Check Now.
Step 3: Browser troubleshooting
- Clear your browser's cookies for HBOGO.com. To find out how to do this, search your browser's help for 'cookies.'
- Close and reopen your browser.
- Go to HBOGO.com and try signing in again.
If you still can't sign in, try the following browser troubleshooting steps:
- Clear your browser's cache. To find out how to do this, search your browser's help for 'clear cache.'
- Try using another browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome).
If you continue to experience sign-in issues, contact your TV provider.