Can't sign in to HBO GO on my computer
You sign in to HBO GO using the username and password for your TV provider account. If you can't remember your sign-in information, contact your TV provider. You can change or reset your username or password through your TV provider's website or customer support center. HBO does not have access to this information.
If you're having trouble signing in at HBOGO.com, try the following steps:
Step 1: Sign in to your TV provider's website
Make sure you can sign in on your TV provider's website:
- Go to your TV provider's website and sign in with the username and password for your TV provider account.
- If you can't sign in, contact your TV provider. If you can sign in, try the next step.
Step 2: Update your browser and Flash Player
- Check to see if there's an update available for your browser. To find out how to do this, search the Internet for update + the name of your browser (i.e. update Chrome). See supported browsers
- Internet Explorer (on Windows 8.1 or earlier) or Safari version 9 or 10: Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled (unless you're using Safari 11 or later). To do this, go to Adobe Flash Player Help and choose Check Now.
Step 3: Try another browser
Try using another supported web browser to see if the issue is limited to a particular browser. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
Step 4: Clear cookies and cache
- Clear your browser's cookies for HBOGO.com. To find out how to do this, search your browser's help for 'cookies.'
- Close and reopen your browser.
- Go to HBOGO.com and try signing in again.
If you still can't sign in, try clearing your browser's cache. To find out how to do this, search your browser's help for 'clear cache.'
If you continue to experience sign-in issues, contact your TV provider.