Streaming HBO GO on too many devices simultaneously
You can sign in at HBOGO.com and the HBO app on TiVo, but the number of simultaneous streams is limited for security reasons. If you're getting a simultaneous streams message, you can't start streaming until you stop streaming on another device.
To manage your devices, do the following:
- Go to HBOGO.com on your computer.
- In the upper-right corner, choose the Profile icon.
- Choose Manage Devices. A list of devices that you've recently used appears under Other Devices.
Important If you don't recognize a device, see My account is being accessed without my permission.
- Find devices with a recent Last Used time.
- To start streaming on your current device, you'll need to stop streaming on another device.
If you don't have access to a device, you can sign out of a device from your computer. To learn more, see How do I remotely sign out?
The username and password that you sign in with shouldn't be shared with anyone outside of your household. If you share your TV provider sign-in information, you might not be able to stream because too many people are streaming HBO at the same time.
If you suspect that your account is being used without your permission, please see What to do if you think your account has been compromised.