No sound or low volume with HBO GO on Xbox 360
You can watch HBO GO with Dolby Digital Plus audio on your Xbox One. If you're not getting Dolby Digital Plus audio, try the following:
- Make sure your speakers are connected to your Dolby Digital Plus receiver.
- Make sure your HDMI/Optical connectors are plugged in.
- Reverse the ends of the cable or trying using another cable.
If you're still experiencing issues, try switching the audio setting on your Xbox 360 to Stereo. Here's how:
- On your Xbox 360 console, go to Settings > System > Console Settings > Audio > Digital Output > and then choose Digital Stereo.
- Now play a video in HBO GO to see if you now have audio.