I'm prompted to update my Samsung TV. What should I do?
If you're prompted to update your Samsung TV, we suggest that you install available software and Smart Hub updates.
Try updating your Samsung TV software. Here's how:
- Press the Menu button on your Samsung TV remote.
- Select Support > Software Update > Update Now. Your TV will restart and you'll see a message when the update is done.
Once the update is completed, update the Smart Hub:
- Open the Smart Hub and navigate to Apps
- Stay on the Apps page for 5 minutes.
- Reopen HBO GO and see if the issue is resolved.
If you have questions about updating your Samsung TV software, go to samsung.com/us/appstore/support.