Can't sign in to HBO GO on Samsung TV
You'll need to have your phone or a computer handy to sign in on your Samsung TV. Here's how to sign in:
- Open HBO GO on your Samsung TV, and from Welcome choose Sign In.
- Follow these TV sign-in steps.
If you can't sign in, try these steps:
Step 1: Sign-in troubleshooting steps
Try the Sign-in troubleshooting steps. If these steps don't help, here's an additional step to try.
Step 2: Uninstall and reinstall HBO GO
- Uninstall the HBO GO app from your Samsung TV. (For step-by-step instructions, go to How to uninstall applications from SMART TV.)
- Turn your Samsung TV off, and then turn it back on again.
- Install the HBO GO app. (For step-by-step instructions, go to How do I install an app through the Smart Hub.)
Now try signing in to HBO GO again. If you still can't sign in, try next step.
Step 3: Update your Samsung TV
Press the Menu button on your remote control and then select Support > Software Update > Update Now.
Now try signing in to HBO GO again. If you still can't in, try the next step.
Step 4: Unplug your Samsung TV
If you still can't sign in, unplug your Samsung TV for a few minutes, then plug it back in and try signing in again.
Why do I have to sign in again on my Samsung TV?
TV providers require subscribers to periodically sign in to HBO GO as a security measure.