Can't sign in to HBO GO on Roku
You'll need to have your phone or a computer handy to sign in on your Roku. Here's how to sign in:
- Open HBO GO on your Roku, and from Welcome choose Sign In.
- Follow these Roku sign-in steps.
If you can't sign in, try these steps:
Step 1: Sign-in troubleshooting steps
Try the Roku sign-in troubleshooting steps. If these steps don't help, try the next step.
Step 2: Delete, install updates, and reinstall
- From the Roku Home Screen, find and highlight HBO GO, then press the * button on your remote and select Remove channel.
- From Home, choose Settings > System > System update > Check now. Install any new updates.
- From Home, choose Settings > System > System restart > Restart.
- From Home, go to Streaming Channels and find the HBO GO channel.
- Select HBO GO and then Add channel.
- Now open HBO GO and try signing in again.
Why do I have to sign back in to my Roku periodically?
TV Providers require subscribers to periodically sign in to HBO GO with their TV provider account as a security measure.