No sound or low volume when streaming HBO GO on Roku
You can watch HBO GO with Dolby Digital Plus audio on Roku. If you're not getting Dolby Digital Plus audio, try the following:
- Make sure your speakers are connected to your Dolby Digital Plus receiver.
- Make sure your HDMI/Optical connectors are plugged in.
- Reverse the ends of the cable or trying using another cable.
If this doesn't help, see How to set up Roku surround sound or try changing your Roku audio setting to Stereo. Here's how:
- From the Roku Home screen, select Settings > Audio > Audio mode > Stereo.
- Now play a video in HBO GO to see if you now have audio.