I can't sign in to HBO GO on my Android phone or tablet
The username and password that you use to sign in with are set by TV provider. If you can't remember your sign-in information, contact your TV provider. HBO does not have access to your sign-in information.
Note Because there are many different Android phones and tablets, the exact procedures might vary from those below.
Step 1: Sign in to your TV provider's website
Make sure you can sign in at your TV provider's website:
- Go to your TV provider's website and sign in with the username and password for your TV provider account.
- If you can't sign in, contact your TV provider. If you can sign in, try the next step.
Step 2: Clear cache and reinstall HBO GO
- On your device, navigate to Settings > Applications > Application Manager.
- Tap HBO GO in the list of downloaded apps.
- Tap Force Stop.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Data to clear HBO GO app data from your device's memory.
- Tap Clear Cache.
- Go back and tap Uninstall.
- Go to Google Play Store and reinstall the HBO GO app.
- Open HBO GO and try signing in.
Step 3: Clear browsing data
Try clearing your browsing data on your Android phone or tablet. To find out how to do this, open your browser on your phone or tablet and search Help for 'cookies.'