TV provider sign-in page won't load on my Android phone or tablet
If there is an issue with your TV provider's sign-in page, try the following:
Step 1: Restart your device
- Hold down the power button until you're prompted to power off your device (turn the device off, instead of putting it in sleep mode).
- Wait twenty seconds.
- Turn your device back on.
- Open the HBO GO app and try signing in again. If you can't sign in, try the next step.
Step 2: Sign in on your TV provider's website
Make sure you can sign in to your account on your TV provider's website:
- Go to your TV provider's website and sign in with the username and password for your TV provider account.
- If you can't sign in, contact your TV provider. If you can sign in, try the next step.
Step 3: Clear browsing data
Try clearing your browsing data on your Android phone or tablet. To find out how to do this, open your browser on your phone or tablet and search Help for 'cookies.' Once you've cleared your browser's cookies, try signing in to HBO GO again.
Step 4: Delete and reinstall HBO GO
- On your device, navigate to Settings > Applications > Application Manager (this step might vary depending on the version of Android).
- Tap HBO GO in the list of downloaded apps.
- Tap Force Stop.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Data to clear HBO GO app data from your device's memory.
- Tap Clear Cache.
- Go back and tap Uninstall to remove HBO GO from your device.
- Download and reinstall HBO GO from the Google Play Store.
- Try signing in again.