Audio issues when streaming on your computer
If you're having audio issues when watching HBO GO on your computer, try the following steps:
- Check the volume control in the HBO GO player to verify that it's not muted or on the lowest setting. To do this hover your mouse over a video while it's playing. The volume control is in the lower-right corner.
- Make sure the volume on your computer is not muted or set too low to be audible.
- If you're using external speakers, check the audio cables and make sure they're connected. Then check the volume setting.
- Update your browser to the latest version. To find out how to do this, search the Internet for 'update + the name of your browser' (i.e. update Chrome browser).
- Try using a different browser (i.e. Google Chrome or Internet Explorer). For a list of supported browsers, see Supported browsers.
For more troubleshooting steps, see Trouble playing videos on my computer.