New profile prompt after moving or switching TV providers
If you switch TV providers, you'll need to create a new HBO GO profile with a new HBO GO ID. Sometimes when you move but don't switch TV providers, your TV provider will create a new account for you. If this happens you'll need to create a new HBO GO profile with a new HBO GO ID. You will be prompted to create a new profile the first time you sign in to HBO GO.
Step 1: Sign in
- Do one of the following:
- Computer: Go to HBOGO.com and in the upper-right corner, choose Sign In (if you're already signed in, choose the Profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then choose Sign Out).
- Mobile: Open the HBO GO app, tap the Profile icon and then tap Sign In (if you're already signed in, tap the Settings icon in the upper-right corner and then scroll down to and Sign Out).
Step 2: Create an HBO GO profile
- Enter a new HBO GO ID; this is a unique username for your HBO GO profile. It must be between 3-14 characters and can't include spaces or special characters.
- Enter your email address and ZIP code.
- Choose Create Profile or Save.
Your new profile will not have your old HBO GO settings (such your Continue Watching list, parental controls, and My List).
See also: How do I sign in to HBO GO?