Creating a new HBO GO profile after moving or switching TV providers
If you switch TV providers, you'll need to create a new HBO GO profile with a new HBO GO ID. Sometimes when you move but don't switch TV providers, your TV provider will create a new account for you. If this happens you'll need to create a new HBO GO profile with a new HBO GO ID. Here's how:
Step 1: Sign in
- Do one of the following:
- Computer: Go to HBOGO.com and in the upper-right corner, choose Sign In (if you're already signed in, click on your HBO GO ID in the upper-right corner, and then choose Sign Out).
- Mobile: Open the HBO GO app, tap the Menu button and then tap Sign In (if you're already signed in, go to Settings and choose Sign Out).
Step 2: Create an HBO GO profile
- Enter a new HBO GO ID; this is a unique username for your HBO GO profile. It must be between 3-14 characters and can't include spaces or special characters.
- Enter your email address and ZIP code.
- Choose Create Profile or Save.
When you create a new HBO GO profile, your Watchlist, Continue Watching list, and Parental Control settings will all be reset.
See also: How do I sign in to HBO GO?