How to find shows and movies available in Spanish
Some HBO GO series and movies are available in Spanish. When you're looking for something to watch, choose the Latino category to see what's available in Spanish.
To browse series or movies available in Spanish:
- Go to Series and then choose Latino.
- Go to Movies and then choose Latino (or Genres and then Latino).
Watch a show or movie in Spanish
When a show or movie is available in Spanish, the option to watch or play in Spanish appears on the additional info page:
- Computer: Click the title below what you'd like to watch, and then choose Espanol.
- Phone or tablet: Tap the title below what you'd like to watch, and then tap Espanol.
- Connected TV or game console: Choose what you'd like to watch, and then choose Play in Spanish.
Watch Latino shows or movies in English
If you choose to watch a Spanish video in English, the audio will be in Spanish with English subtitles.
Subtitles are a translation of the video's dialogue and can't be turned off.