How to find shows and movies available in Spanish
Some HBO GO series and movies are available in Spanish. When you're looking for something to watch, choose the Latino category to see what's available in Spanish.
To browse series or movies available in Spanish:
- Go to Series and then choose Latino.
- Go to Movies and then choose Latino.
Watch a show or movie in Spanish
When a show or movie is available in Spanish, the option to play in Spanish appears on the details page:
- Computer: Click on the title below what you'd like to watch, and then choose Espanol.
- Phone or tablet: Tap the title below what you'd like to watch, and then tap Espanol.
- TV or game console: Choose what you'd like to watch, and then choose Espanol or Play in Spanish.
Not all programming is available in Spanish. To see Latino programming, navigate to Series or Movies and then choose the Latino subcategory.
Note If you choose to watch a Spanish video in English, the audio will be in Spanish with English subtitles. Subtitles are a translation of the video's dialogue and can't be turned off.
HBO Series from Europe, Asia, and Latin America
To browse HBO series from Europe, Asia, and Latin America, go to Series and then choose International.