Activating/deactivating HBO GO on Playstation
To activate HBO GO on your PlayStation 3 or 4, follow these steps:
- Download HBO GO from the PlayStation Store.
- Open HBO GO.
- Select Sign In or Activate Your Device to get your activation code. Stay on this page until you enter the code on your computer (as per the steps below).
- On your computer, go to HBOGO.com/activate.
- Choose PlayStation 3 or Playstation 4 and then choose Continue.
- Choose your TV provider and then enter the username and password for your TV provider account. If you don't know your username and password, contact your TV provider. If you don't see your TV provider listed, then they don't currently support HBO GO on Playstation. For more information, see Why doesn't my TV provider offer HBO GO?
- On the Activate a Device screen, enter the activation code from your TV (from step 3), and then choose Activate Device.
- You should see a "Success" message on both your TV and computer. Sometimes it can take a few minutes for the activation to complete.
You're ready to start watching HBO GO!
Note: The activation code expires after 15 minutes. Choose Get New Code if the activation code expires, or if the code you enter isn't recognized.
If you're having any trouble activating HBO GO on your Playstation, go to I can't activate a device on my computer.
How do I deactivate HBO GO on my PlayStation?
To deactivate HBO GO on your PlayStation:
- Open HBO GO on your PlayStation.
- Select Settings > Deactivate Devices > Deactivate.
If you sold your PlayStation console and forgot to deactivate HBO GO, we can deactivate devices linked to your HBO GO ID. Contact our support team to request a device deactivation.