My List: Create a list of what you want to watch
My List is a list of shows and movies that you want to watch later. When you find something on CINEMAX GO that you want to watch, you can add it to My List. Then, you can go to My List and watch it anytime.
- How do I add something to My List?
- How do I remove an item from My List?
- Where can I find My List?
- How do I remove everything from My List?
How do I add something to My List
You can add a movie, an episode, or entire series to My List. Here's how:
- Add a series: Go to Series and then choose the series that you want to add (i.e. Strike Back), then choose + Add Series.
- Add a movie or episode: Find a movie or an episode that you want to watch, then choose + Add.
Note If you don't see the Add option, make sure you're signed in.
If something has already been added to My List, you'll see an option to remove the item.
Note If you want to watch more than a few episodes, consider adding the series to My List instead of individual episodes. After you add a series to My List, you can quickly pick up watching where you left off. Just go to My List and choose the series (this functionality was previously called Series Pass).
How do I remove something from My List?
Here's how you can edit My List.
- Choose the Profile icon in the upper-right corner. Hover your mouse over an item and choose - Remove.
Where can I find My List?
My List is available when you sign in at MAXGO.com on any computer. To open My List, do one of the following:
- Sign in at MAXGO.com, then in the upper-right corner choose the Profile icon.
Note If you don't see My List, make sure you're signed in.
How do I remove everything from My List?
Sign in at MAXGO.com In the upper-right corner, choose the Profile icon and then Clear all.