Signing in to MAX GO
How do I sign up for MAX GO?
To sign up for MAX GO, you'll need a Cinemax subscription through a participating TV provider and the username and password from your TV provider account.
To sign up or sign in to MAX GO, do the following:
- Do any of the following:
- Computer: Go to MAXGO.com and choose Sign Up or Sign In (in the upper-right corner).
- iOS: Open the MAX GO app, tap the Menu button and then tap Sign In.
- Android: Open the Max GO app, and choose either Sign Up or Sign In.
- Choose your TV Provider.
- Enter the username and password for your TV provider account. If you don't know your username and password, contact your TV provider.
If this is your first time signing in, you'll be prompted to enter a MAX GO ID (a unique username for your MAX GO profile). If you have both HBO GO and MAX GO, you can use the same ID for both apps.
Note HBO GO and MAX GO share the same parental control settings. Any changes that you make to your parental controls will apply to both services and all of your devices.
What are the technical requirements to use MAX GO?
MAX GO requires the following minimum system requirements:
- The latest version of the Adobe Flash Player. To find out if Flash Player is installed and enabled, go to Adobe Flash Player Help and then choose Check Now.
- A minimum download speed of 5 Mbps for HD video.
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or greater
- Safari 5.0 or greater
- The latest versions of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- iOS 8.0 or higher
- Android 2.3
Note MAX GO isn't supported on all Android devices. If your device isn't supported, you might not be able to find MAX GO in the Android app store.
Using sub-accounts with MAX GO
If your TV provider offers sub-accounts, they should be able to sign in to MAX GO. If you get a "primary account not yet registered" error message, you need to sign in with your primary TV provider account first before signing in with a sub-account.
Note Some TV providers block sub-accounts from accessing MAX GO.