Signing in to MAX GO
How do I sign up for MAX GO?
To sign up for MAX GO, you'll need a Cinemax subscription through a participating TV provider and the username and password from your TV provider account. To sign up:
- Click Sign Up (computer or Android) or Sign In (iOS).
- Select your TV Provider, and then enter the username and password associated with your TV Provider account. If you don't know what your username and password are, contact your TV Provider.
Note: If you have both HBO GO and MAX GO, you can use the same ID to sign in to both apps. In addition, HBO GO and MAX GO share the same parental control settings. Any changes that you make to your parental controls will apply to both services and all of your devices.
What are the technical requirements to use MAX GO?
MAX GO requires the following minimum system requirements:
- The latest version of the Adobe Flash Player. To check if you have the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player, go to www.adobe.com.
- An Internet connection of 3.0Mbps or greater (for HD content).
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or greater
- Safari 5.0 or greater
- The latest versions of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- iOS 8.0 or higher
- Android 2.3
Note: MAX GO isn't supported on all Android devices. If your device isn't supported, you might not be able to find MAX GO in the Android app store.
Using sub-accounts with MAX GO
If your television provider offers sub-accounts, they should be able to access MAX GO. If you get an error message that says “primary account not yet registered" when you're trying to sign into MAX GO for the first time, you're using a sub-account and the primary account needs to register for MAX GO first.
Note: Some TV providers block sub-accounts from accessing MAX GO.