Adobe Flash Player is blocked or won't run
Adobe Flash Player is needed to play videos at HBOGO.com (unless you're using the Safari browser).
If you can't play videos at HBOGO.com, do the following:
- Make sure the latest version of Adobe Flash Player is installed and enabled. To do this, go to Adobe Flash Player Help and choose Check Now.
- Allow Flash for the play.HBOGO.com website (see below).
'Adobe Flash Player is blocked' message (Google Chrome)
If you're getting a 'Adobe Flash Player is blocked' message, do the following:
- Open HBOGO.com in a new browser window and try playing a video.
- If you get a Adobe Flash Player is blocked message, click the Lock or Info icon just to the left of web address.
- From the Flash drop-down choose Allow.
- Close the menu and then choose the Reload button.
For help with Flash settings, go to Chrome: Use or fix Flash audio & video.
'Run Adobe Flash' message (Mozilla Firefox)
If you're getting a 'Run Adobe Flash' message, do the following:
- Open a new Firefox browser window and go to play.HBOGO.com.
- To the left of the web address, choose the Adobe Flash rectangle icon.
- Mark the Remember this decision check box.
- Choose Allow.
If you still can't play videos at HBOGO.com, see Troubleshooting Adobe Flash issues.